Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Sungho Jake Park from Ellicott City, MD and I am a rising senior in Kilo company at The Citadel, Military College of South Carolina. Recently, I have been awarded by the School of Humanities and Social Sciences a scholarship and the opportunity to get a chance to travel to Spain and study abroad.

I have always wanted to further my education in a different country, and now is finally my chance to do so. The only other time I have left the United States was when I first moved to the United States from South Korea in 2005. Growing up, I've always been a huge soccer fan/soccer. 

I look forward to learning about the Spanish culture and visiting different soccer stadiums from all over the world to further my passion in soccer. I am excited to spend time with a Spanish family and to expand my knowledge about the culture.

I will be updating my blog throughout my experience here in Spain and many other countries within Europe. I hope you enjoy my experience through my blogs!


No comments:

Post a Comment